Sorry for not posting earlier.
Well...we have concerns about N (the boy) and are going to perform one more evaluation today to determine if we will accept this referral. It's been such an emotional rollercoaster! I really don't want to share particulars yet, but the medical analysis may be more than what we're able to tackle long term. As details have emerged, he's had a very rough life right from the beginning.
I really don't know what else to say at this point. Since they are siblings we can't and wouldn't separate them. She has typical orphanage delays but it appears nothing long term. It's all so sad.

8 comments:
Matt and I are sorry to hear about this development.
I can only imagine how emotional this must be for both of you.
Please know that as your friends we are here to support you, whatever your decision ends up being.
You will be in our thoughts and prayers today.
Sorry to hear he's had a rough start in life. Hang in there! You guys can handle it, whatever this new deveopment is. Hope it works out.
I echo Amy and Pat's comments, always sending love & support your way....and of course, furry hugs from your four-legged baby.
We'll just ditto Amy's note; sending positive thought and prayers your way.
We love you and support you.
You guys are in are thoughts and prayers :o).
Kristina and Jim
XO
I am sorry to hear about this development. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I do hope everything works out.
Myra
I'm so sorry to hear this news this morning. Just know that God is with you and will give you peace about your decision. I know how hard it is to be in country trying to make a big decision and having to talk to your doctor back home. I will pray that you are able to get your questions answered so you can make an informed decision. I will also pray that God gives you peace and encouragement as you move forward. My heart goes out to you as I know how difficult this is on you.
Many hugs coming your way!
Joanne and Roger, I know this process is heartbreaking. I can completely relate to the emotional roller coaster of trying to build a family, getting your hopes up and thinking it is finally going to happen- and then experiencing another letdown. Add to that the stress of traveling around the world... you two must be physically and emotionally exhausted.
Whether it will be for these two children, or for someone else, have faith that you will be parents. We are thinking of you and hoping for the best today.
Post a Comment