In the meantime, we are keeping very busy with getting the rooms ready (just in case all works out as planned). If not, we got two new rooms. :-)
Here's a before picture of the sub-floor. Roger & I will begin installing the wood floors in the girls room this weekend. Mind you I just painted in this room (took 4 coats!) and THEN we decided to put in wood floors. Oh...the mess. Now I'm going to have to wash down all the walls. Oh well...what are ya gonna do?

8 comments:
I am seriously so excited for you. Now I want to see pics of the lil guys room!! LOVE the color of her room. Will you paint mine too? :)
We did the same thing with Aidan's room. But, you know what? Keeping busy helps! Busy hands mean that your mind can wander over all of the lovely memories that you all will make with the children, in that room, and in your home and in your lives. God bless!
I love the color it is so rich.
To answeryour question about the I-171 the fingerprints are good for 15 months and the actual form expires in 18 months. I believe that you can request a one time free renewal. Look in the body of your orignal I-171 there should be a date that tells you when you fingerprints expire.
I can not wait to hear about your travel plans.
Joy
PS. Sorry to put this here but I did not have you email address.
Here is mine
thebozz@comcast.net
I love the colors. I remember decorating Sergei's room, Sergei and Ruslan's room together, and then we we put them each in their own rooms (all within 2 years!). It is fun but a lot of work.
I am so excited for you both. Time will fly once they are yours!
Myra
P.S. Joy is correct on the fingerprints. We had to pay for ours but I didn't think we should have.
Hi Jo -
Thanks for the post on my blog...you are so sweet. I'm so happy for you both. I know we aren't too close, but let us know if we can do anything.
love,
Julie
Yay for May! That is not too far away!! I love the color of the room!! We were finishing a room in our basement when we got the call to travel and we were up every night before we left, trying to finish it up...hmmm...maybe that is what will happen with you! Have fun!
Hoping you have news soon! If you will be traveling towards the end of May, then you should hopefully hear something very, very soon! May 1st is Friday...yeah!!
So glad things are moving along!! I know you can't wait to get that call!!
Have fun doing floors and be sure to post an after picture!
Post a Comment