We are in the process of adopting a little girl and her little brother from Moscow, Russia. Check back for updates on this exciting journey of ours.
Look to the West for Moscow
Monday, August 24, 2009
Pump it Up!
Today we took Reese and Niko to a place called Pump it Up. A place filled with big, blow-up, bouncy type equipment. I have never seen these two have so much fun yet. Although, the Build-a-Bear and stroller pushing through the mall was a close second. It was suggested as a way to do occupational therapy and get those legs climbing and muscles built. They slept almost three hours at nap-time. I think we'll go every Monday. I'll leave with a few pics and also a pic of my cutie-patootie in her costume. My neighbor, Deb, came over last week to give this leotard and tutu to Reese. She looks adorable and she loves to wear it around the house. (Sorry the pics are not that clear--these kids move too fast!)
We love Pump It Up - well Daniel's not been but my sister threw my baby shower there and all the adults got to play - pretty funny! Our pictures aren't blurry - but that's because we can't move that fast anymore - HA! What a great idea to strengthen the kids! Love the tutu outfit!
I think I will have to look up in our area to see if we have one of those! Your kids slept for three hours afterwards?!! : ) Definitely need to look that up! I love the stroller pushing in the mall, too. Isn't it great that some of the most simple things can bring so much pleasure to our kids!
4 comments:
I wish there was a place like that here. I think Anna would love it.
Joy
OMG -- the tutu is the BEST. Every girl needs a tutu!! :) Pump it Up looks VERY cool!!
We love Pump It Up - well Daniel's not been but my sister threw my baby shower there and all the adults got to play - pretty funny! Our pictures aren't blurry - but that's because we can't move that fast anymore - HA! What a great idea to strengthen the kids! Love the tutu outfit!
I think I will have to look up in our area to see if we have one of those! Your kids slept for three hours afterwards?!! : ) Definitely need to look that up! I love the stroller pushing in the mall, too. Isn't it great that some of the most simple things can bring so much pleasure to our kids!
Post a Comment