We are in the process of adopting a little girl and her little brother from Moscow, Russia. Check back for updates on this exciting journey of ours.
You are doing great as thier parents, mom and dad.
I'm so glad to hear things are going so well! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Our daughter started Kindergarten and we have been busy with end of the summer activities. I'm so glad Reese and Niko are doing so well. Jogging 4 miles with a double stroller? You get brownie points for that one!
Congrats on 1 month home!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are doing great as thier parents, mom and dad.
I'm so glad to hear things are going so well! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Our daughter started Kindergarten and we have been busy with end of the summer activities. I'm so glad Reese and Niko are doing so well.
Jogging 4 miles with a double stroller? You get brownie points for that one!
Congrats on 1 month home!
Post a Comment