We are in the process of adopting a little girl and her little brother from Moscow, Russia. Check back for updates on this exciting journey of ours.
Look to the West for Moscow
Monday, January 19, 2009
What a great Day!
I just got back from a 3 hour hike with some of my best friends. How great was that! I love days like this--it was actually 76 degrees today. Beautiful! I'm going with the philosophy of putting out positive, great vibes and it'll come back to reward me. I try to live like that most of the time, but you know...stuff/people sometime get in the way of those good intentions. Not today! Hope you all had a great day, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I will send some positive vibes your way.
Did you get them??
Joy
Okay...thought you had news by the name of the post. Glad you are having a Good Day and are staying positive during the wait. I know how hard that is to do at times.
Thinking of you and praying for your referral!
I like your philosophy and it is one that is sure to bring many rewards! I'm sending positive thoughts your way!
I found your blog through Carey and Norman's blog. I adopted my son from Vlad (been home 1 year) and am contemplating adopting a girl from Vlad. Just picking an agency now. I'm excited to follow your journey!
Sounds like a marvelous day! Hoping the universe sends some vibes your way!
I tagged you!! :) check out my blog and you'll see...
Post a Comment