Well...I dived right into 2009. The year 2008, not so great (most notably at the end), but I have such high hopes and dreams for 2009 at times I almost can't contain myself. Especially at this moment because two other blogs that I have read have gotten their phone calls and are soon to be traveling to Russia. One in VLAD for a little girl. Oh my...I'm so excited for them. Movement is happening and the thrill of everything going on right now is just contagious. This year I've also decided to put my energy into creating the extra money we need for the adoption and just plain having a child in our lives. Life is great and about to become greater!
I also want to say a Thank You to Amy for nominating me for the lemonade award. (Amy: I'm not very good with the "techie" blog stuff and will soon figure how to post a blog about this with the links to the peoples names...I will figure this out.) That is so cool. I don't think I've ever been nominated for anything before. I'm just thrilled that you think enough of me to be honored. I would truly love to meet you in Russia. I think we'd hit it off marvelously!

7 comments:
This is going to be your year.
We are all here for you.
Joy
This is it -- we're bound to be together in Vlad!! And don't feel bad about not knowing the links -- I just learned them last month after begging in a post for someone to show me. The little globe in the tool bar? Highlight the word you want to link - click the globe and paste in the address of what you want linked.
You learn something new everyday!!
I agree that this will be a fantastic year for you. I am looking forward to following your journey to Vlad as it was Feb/March of last year that we completed our adoption in Vlad.
Vlad is the place to be this month! We will be in Volgograd, not anywhere near Vlad :) Good things are headed your way!
Kim
Hope is such a wonderful thing. I am sure 2009 will bring many happy memories!
I think it will be a good year for you! We traveled on our first trip to Vlad in February 2008- it was COLD but oh, so worth meeting our son Ruslan.
Once things get going, it will go by so fast!
Let me know if you need anything.
Myra
I just heard the greatest term for parents who are adopting. Don't know if you have heard it or not, but it's called "Paper Pregnant".
Thought it was cute so I would share.
Post a Comment