Also included in that thank you are my sister, mother-in-law, and wonderful friends and neighbors who took time out on a beautiful Sunday to spend with me. Now let’s all be honest…who really enjoys going to showers? Certainly there’s somewhere else you’d rather be. But, I had an enthusiastic turnout! I got so many gifts they’re just still sitting there. It seems so over-whelming to begin sorting through them and to try and organize them in the rooms. (Which I will post pics of the rooms later in the week) I am in awe of everyone’s overwhelming support and love they have showered Roger and I with. Speaking of Roger, the whole shower started off with the gorgeous invitations his advertising/marketing agency created for us. They couldn’t have turned out any better! Thank You Off Madison Ave…Cori, Holly, and Ruben especially!
There are still a couple of things to get but with the gift cards I also received, I think we’re set. Now we’re just waiting on a phone call to tell me travel dates. It should still be the first half of July that we’re expected to travel. I still have much to do in the meantime… For those unaware, trip 2 will leave us in Russia approximately 18-21 days before being able to bring R & N into the USA. Court dates, 10 day mandatory wait period (kids still in orphanage) and then embassy appts., visas, medical appts., passports.
Now for some pics...so many good ones...hard to pick:

4 comments:
wow!!!!! this looks awesome!!!
What a gorgeous shower you had! I cannot wait to see you guys with your new kiddos! We are a waiting LH family.....hoping to travel in the fall. I'm sure I will have tons of questions for you when we get closer!
In the meantime, I'm praying you get that court date very soon!
Hugs and God Bless,
Angie
How awesome! Congratulations! You have some amazing friends and family! I am looking forward to your next big trip!!! :o)
God's Blessings in your journey!
How wonderful! I'm so glad you had such a great time and it looks like a fantastic group of friends and family!! Can't wait to see the rooms!!
Post a Comment