Look to the West for Moscow

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whewwww..

Well we've completed our psychiatrist evaluation test. Wow, 567 questions. All I'll say is that in the end...we are "normal", but I wouldn't wish this test on anybody. Enough said.
We still have not heard of anything from our agency. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's soon.
In the meantime we had a fabulous dinner party here last week with my wonderful neighbors. We do a monthly rotating dinner and September was our turn. My friend, Rosemary, graciously gave me 8 lbs. of fresh Alaskan salmon she had just caught fishing in Alaska. Beyond kind! Thank you, Rosemary! And, of course my neighbors are the best. So supportive and kind, as well. We all had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Shelly and Steve said...

Just wanted to say "hi". I ran across your blog. We are also using Life and our paperwork was sent to Vlad one week after yours! Here's to hoping for speedy referrals for us all :o) I know the expected wait times are frustrating. Just hoping its quicker than expected.

Shelly

Mike and Heidi Lee said...

You've been tagged...see my blog for directions.

findingrfamilee.blogspot.com

Days of Parenthood